Leadership Alliance is seeking a full-time, Ph.D. Consultant
Leadership Alliance is a boutique organizational psychology consulting firm in St. Louis, MO with a satellite office in San Francisco. As independent Korn Ferry associates, we have access to cutting edge research and the latest thinking in the field of talent management, competencies and learning agility. We have a heads down, work hard mentality, but don’t take ourselves too seriously. Our clients include the Global Fortune 100 as well as small, entrepreneurial firms. Our very strong customer-centric approach has helped us to maintain steady, profitable growth for the past 18 years.
Leadership Alliance offers employees challenging and engaging work, competitive compensation and benefits, 401K, a flexible work environment, and opportunities for professional development. We believe that you should share in the fruits of your labor and that is why we pay you a percentage of your billable work. We also feel that business development should rewarded and pay a generous premium for landing new clients.
We are seeking (for our St. Louis office) an ambitious, entrepreneurial (Selection and Assessment) Consultant who is capable and passionate about helping our client companies succeed through the implementation of strong talent management processes with particular emphasis on pre-employment and development assessment. Other client engagements may include, training, mentoring, executive coaching, team-building and 360-degree feedback facilitation. In full disclosure, the bread and butter of our business is assessment work. It keeps our clients coming back and provides an annuity of repeat business.
Typical work includes:
- Interpreting pre-employment psychological testing batteries
- Interviewing job applicants as part of the selection process for our clients.
- Debriefing assessment results with the client company and providing hiring recommendations
- Writing assessment summary reports
- Maintaining strong client relationships
- Assisting in competency model development
- Engaging in business development activities
- Providing training on mentoring programs
- Facilitating team buildings and other workshops
- Ph.D. in Counseling, Clinical or Industrial/Organizational Psychology is required
- 5+ years of experience working with selection assessment tools preferred
- Highly customer centric
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, superior analytical and interpersonal skills
- Strong attention to details
- Ability to give direct feedback
- Openness to feedback and coaching
- Bias for action
Please feel free to submit your resume below and we will follow-up with you to schedule a meeting.